Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday's Find

My mom is on summer break so she made the long trek across town to stay here at our house, which we've nicknamed "Lavender Lane Bed and Breakfast," for a few days. I wanted her stay to be as relaxing and fun as possible so I got her lots of goodies to enjoy while she's here, including THIS . It's chenille "minky" washcloths and facial pads, for taking your make-up off at night. I think it's the perfect "something I wouldn't buy for myself" kind of thing. She and I both have multi-step routines for washing our faces at night so I think she'll enjoy using this. Here's the pictures from the listing on Etsy. I got my mom and I each a set, one brown and one pink, in each size.





She wrapped it so cute--even mine! I love those special touches.



Check out Antoinette's Boutique by clicking on the link below. Treat yourself or someone you love!

Antoinette's Boutique Shop link

I'll be taking pictures of mom's accomodations and her welcome basket, etc. soon!!

No comments: