Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New paper, new project!

YES, I do manage to find some time to craft these days, usually when the baby is napping. It's a great creative outlet for me and very necessary, in fact, to keep my sanity!

I looove finding new paper to make folders with!! My theory is that if I like them, other people will like them, too.

Here's "Ozone." Kinda manly!





And "Serenity." I love the colors and the design--almost Asian.







"Penny Lane" with purple and green, one of my favorite color combos.



Another current favorite, called "Cosmo." I love these colors and patterns!



Naturally, these are all available in
My Etsy Shop

I also just completed a large custom order for a friend, of 20 "pleasantly mismatched" folders. I adore how these came out. Fun shades of blue, purple, green and raspberry.





COMING SOON: My craft room/guest room project!!

My dear sister-in-law just vacated our back bedroom after 6 years and I'm daydreaming constantly about my new room! First item on the agenda: PAINT!

Check back soon!

No comments: