Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I see what you're saying!!

This will be SO fun!!

On Sept. 30, instead of a regular post, you will post a pre-recorded video of yourself!!

Wouldn't you love to SEE who is behind your favorite blogs?? I know I would!! When I run across a blog I like, I always scroll around, trying to find a picture of the author! Just to put a face with a blog, y'know??

I am totally on board with this!!!

I found out about it on the

2nd Cup of Coffee blog

She has the code there for this fun lil' owl guy for your sidebar if you're participating!!



I hope you will!! I'll SEE you then!!

Now to figure out what to say...and to find my camera's power cord...

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Yes! Thanks for the plug, too! This WILL be fun!

Anonymous said...

omg, I have no kahunas to do this LOL!