Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rock bottom

My SIL and I love to hit Kohls every once in a while, when they're having a sale. HA!!! They're always having a sale!!! That's our big joke, but we still go do the "night owl" thing every so often, and hit the clearance racks.

Here's what we scored this time:
Black/graphic tee for me, $3.60
A blue/white tee for my mom, $2.40
Black Danskin capris for me, randomly priced at just $8. They're comfy and durable for work but nice enough for church--woo-hoo!!



JoAnn's is right next door to Kohl's so I grabbed a new paper stack and whipped up this set of cards for the gal who won my giveaway!!! This paper is yummy, huh?
Thank you stripes...



Thank you/Friend floral...



And one generic "Hello"



I believe I feel another giveaway coming soon...

No comments: