I looooove fall. It's my favorite season! So let's celebrate fall, shall we?
My TEN Favorite things about Fall (it started out as 5 but I couldn't stop there!)
1. candy corn
2. changing leaves
3. taking my son to the pumpkin patch
4. apple cider
5. cute trick-or-treaters
Phooey!! Your comments reminded me of even more...
6. my son's birthday (3 this year!)
7. my birthday (31 this year!)
8. Thanksgiving with my hubby's family (and this pic personifies it well)
9. my annual fall tea party (to be a "Crafternoon" this year)
10. and getting out all my fall decor!!! My porch last year (it'll be better this year--stay tuned)
So I got up from a nap and had the energy to make this card. Cute lil' tree and owl.
The inside has this cute graph paper for your personal note.
And it comes with an off-white envelope.
Want it? Comment with your list of your FIVE fave things about fall and I'll pick a winner Friday morning!