Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Benign and moving on

Gosh, it's been about three months since this breast saga started and now, FINALLY, after a second biopsy, the results are CONCLUSIVELY benign!! Thank you, Lord!!

My doc said the type of growth it is (a fibrous something-something) is common in young women and shouldn't interfere with nursing the new baby. He also said it could get smaller, stay the same or get bigger, so we're taking a wait-and-see approach. He wants to see me again after the baby is born.

I'm so glad to put it behind me so I can focus on the holidays and on the baby! I feel like my pregnancy/baby has been on the back burner all this time so now I can finally embrace being pregnant and being close to half-way done!

Just today, in fact, I put out my first Christmas decorations and bought my first two rolls of wrapping paper! :)

Thank you to those who were praying!

1 comment:

T said...

Praise God for this great news!!!