Monday, February 2, 2009

Decorative file folders...I love 'em!!

Do you have any file folders out on a desk or counter-top?

Maybe you would if they weren't so unsightly, right?

Wouldn't it be nice if they were pretty to look at and even matched your decor?

May I present to you...decorative file folders!

"Happy All Over"





"Soda Shop"



I'm really enjoying making these for

My Etsy shop

I love the idea of having a set in the kitchen for take-out menus, recipes, kids' papers, etc. or on your desk for magazine clippings, fabric swatches, paper scraps, etc.

When they're this pretty, you don't want to put them away in a drawer!

"Sweet & Sassy"



They make these file holders look GOOD!



FREE SHIPPING for all blog readers...just put "blog reader" in notes to seller upon check-out! :)

1 comment:

Avily Jerome said...

I think I would be far more likely to use those than boring file folders, but a necessary prerequisite is some attempt at organization in the first place, something which I am entirely lacking... :)