Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Reading in bed

Reading in bed before I go to sleep at night is now a daily activity, so Andrew has seen me do it many times. I recently picked up "My Utmost For His Highest" and often read from it to Drew while we're all getting ready for bed. I'm not sure how he ended up with it but the other night, he crawled into his bed with it and started reading to Daddy like I do.



Then he had a little personal reading time, too. Yes, it was upside down.



So cute! I wonder if they have a preschool version of this book??

**** UPDATED!!! **** They DO have a preschool version!! Thanks for the head's up, K! :)



"Jesus Wants All of Me"

on Amazon

1 comment:

Katharine said...

They do have a preschool version Andrew got one from his sunday school teacher. I will find it and send you the info:)