Thursday, May 21, 2009

Baby, baby

Hi, all!! Nope, there's not a whole lot else going on over here except lookin' after this little guy and keeping Big Brother entertained. I doubt I'll be blogging about much else for a while!! :)

Here's some recent photos from days 6 & 7!

It's a naked baby!! He looks so big to me!! One week old.



His feet with Big Brother's.



Heading to the pediatrician, 1 week old.



Us! don't I look dopey with happiness?? :)



Little monkey face.



Sleeping so soundly. Don't worry, I only let him sleep on the Boppy when I'm right there with him.



8 days old. He looks so chubby to me in this picture! He's already changing--eek!!! Oh, how time flies...enjoy every moment, that's what I'm trying to do!



2 comments:

Just Me said...

OoOoOooh, tab! he is so so sweet, i just want to munch on him...i LOVE the feet pic and how cute is he, sleeping on that boppy???

Susanne said...

He does look tall! How long is he?

I love the brother pictures especially the feet. That is too cute.