Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Aftermath

My precious hubby has been working all day to put my IKEA bookcase up, install the ceiling fan in the guest/craft room and hang my new cross and avocado posters.

Me, you ask? Cleaning up THIS. The rest of the house is more of the same.

If the mess is any indication of the fun we had, you know ours was especially MERRY!



Now he's got his new Xbox 360 up and running and is happy as a clam. I've gotta start getting my books onto that bookcase now...

1 comment:

Just Me said...

WOW. you have got your hands full, tab!

my house looked like that for a brief second, but I am so anal that i was scooping up wrapping paper and bows as they got ripped off, lol!

glad you had a blessed and merry Christmas and I can not believe how HUGE little ethan has gotton, wowza! Everyone looks so happy and content...

Happiest new year wishes to you!