Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gift Ideas for Mom {or yourself!}

Wondering what to get Mom for Mother's Day?

Need some ideas to pass along for your loved ones for what to get YOU??

Let's go shopping on Etsy!

First stop: Teri's Treasure. I ordered this fabric bin made out of my favorite "Happy All Over" fabric and it's perfect for holding my crafty goodies! The quality is EXCELLENT.



I adore her quilted table toppers & coasters. These tea-themed ones are so sweet.





These re-usable fabric labels are so cool!!



How about an eco-friendly cleaning mitt?? Cute AND practical!



She's got a slew of other nifty stuff, too--check her out!!

Next up: Crafty Addictions where you can get amazing personalized birthstone pendants for a GREAT price!! I love the "est." option! I ordered these for my mom with "Nana" (to the power of three) and mother-in-law with "Grandma" (to the power of five). They're sure to be a hit!



She's got lots of other neat personalize-able jewelry, too--don't miss it!

And #3: Moja Creations! This is where I shopped for my mom last year and she's still getting compliments!! If your mom takes her lunch to work or school like mine does, and/or carries snacks in her purse, these are a great alternative to throw-away plastic or paper bags! I got my mom one large and one small, in coordinating colors. Any mom will love these reusable lunch/snack bags.



Moving on to Nicole at Owl Naturals. She's new to Etsy and among the very FEW {I've checked} who use REAL natural ingredients in her products and doesn't use "fragrance oil." Her
soaps are delightful AND she wraps them in pages from vintage children's books!



I'm eyeing the mini bar soap sampler (just $4.50) to give to my favorite mom-friends.



She also offers beeswax candles from her local bee-keeper, which I adore! I can't tolerate scented candles while I eat so these are perfect.



We also have Distressed Designs for custom signs. Any mom would love to have this with her family name.



As a mother of two sons, this one is especially delightful!





Lastly is J Lynn Creations, which has oodles of hand-stamped jewelry and these nifty stamped spoons/garden stakes.

It would be precious if you gave it in a potted plant.



I hope you enjoyed this little "shop tour" and have fun checking out these lovely ladies' wares! Tell them I sent ya!

1 comment:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Wonderful "Mom" Day Items....Love Teristreasure.
RObin