Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moving On



My dear friend Chrissy keeps asking me, "Can you believe it!?? Can you believe what God did??? Can you believe you're finally moving?!!?"

The short answer? NO.

My dad is helping us paint the interior of our new house and he put a sign advertising his business in our front yard then he and my mom secretly attached two balloons to it. One balloon says "Welcome Home!" and the other one has the verse "Nothing is Impossible With God."

That pretty much sums it up.

Obstacle after obstacle has been overcome to bring us into our new Pleasant Place. We will be moving in this weekend (not to mention preparing for Andrew to start kindergarten on Monday!) so I'll save the whole story for next week.

Moving in July in Phoenix during a heatwave. God sure has a sense of humor. Maybe He likes to see us sweat.

*photo from fivestrideskateshop.com

No comments: