Thursday, August 25, 2011

Studio Sneak Peek

My space in our new house is going to be soooo much more than "just" a craft room so I'm trying to get use to calling it..."My Studio." Wait 'til you see this room! When we toured this house, my heart skipped a beat when I saw this space.

My wonderful hubby trimmed out the ceiling paint last night (while I was out galavanting with my mom at the mall!) and I'm waiting on him to do the baseboard before I load up my big pieces of furniture.

In the meantime, however, I am making some progress! Here's a sneak peek!


{studio seating area}


{fabric}


{tea tray}

I hope to reveal the whole thing (as a work in progress, of course) VERY soon!

1 comment:

Southern Sisters said...

I would love to have a studio in my house!!! Can't wait to see the end results