Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been a little other-occupied...

...on getting pregnant.

And now I am. Just found out. A little freaked out!!

It still feels really surreal. It hasn't really sunk in yet.
And we're thrilled!! It only took one try so I'm happy to not have to stress out about it. Phew.
But, still. Not real yet.

I'm surprising my folks with the news tonight so that may help. I've been telling people all day. I sent out some announcements in the mail today. So, despite not really believing it--it's real! It's happening. Wow.

So that's where I've been. But I'm back and, no, this blog won't turn into a pregnancy journal! But be on the look-out for my ever-expanding belly! And possibly less blogging when the "night sickness" sets in.
Did I mention "wow?"
Here's that second pink line that changes everything (you gotta look real close)...



** {I labeled this post "miscarriage" for anyone wondering how my miscarriage story played out. Added 2-22-2012}

5 comments:

Katharine said...

Congrats, Yea, once your ready to start trying it never takes that long, at least that was the way it happen with us. Yea I am so excited:)Katharine

lily eden said...

COngratulations!! I am sooooo happy for you!! YAY!!

Sew Gracious said...

What wonderful news!!!! Congratulations to you and your DH on the new blessing in your life! :-)

Keep us posted on your progress!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Happy news...congratulations!

(I hope this sign in 'word' isn't a foreboding..."ipuik") :-)

Baffin Bags said...

Tab - Congratulations to you and your family. What wonderful news. Karen