· What time did you get up today? 9:30, ahead of everyone!
· Diamonds or pearls? BOTH! But diamonds are a fave!
· Latest movie in a movie theater? Aaahh…can’t remember!!
· Favorite TV series? What Not to Wear
· What did you have for breakfast? Cinnamon rolls, eggs, bacon and coffee
· What’s your middle name? Anne
· Favorite food? Italian--especially lasagna
· Which food don't you like? Indian. Don't like the spices or the ginger
· What's your favorite CD at the moment? I still enjoy Norah Jones but I don't buy very many.
· What car do you drive? Green 2000 Ford Contour Sport
· Favorite sandwich? A club with the works!
· Which human traits can't you stand? Manipulation, sarcasm with the intent to hurt feelings, dishing it out without being able to take it, close-mindedness
· What are your favorite clothes? Long, flowing skirts
· If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Italy
· Favorite clothing brand? J. Jill
· Where would you like to retire? Hmmm...on a lake somewhere cooler
· Favorite time of day? Twilight. That's when we had our wedding reception
· Where were you born? Jacksonville, FL, USA
· Which is your favorite sport to watch? football
· Coke or Pepsi? Coke (diet, of course, grrr)
· Soccer or hockey? Eh, neither
· Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl, all the way!
· Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure. I can’t keep polish on my fingernails.
· Any exciting news to share? I’m not pregnant, which is a good thing for now!
· What did you want to become as a child? A teacher. I did it for two years and hated it.
· Best childhood memory? Family vacations to the beach or lake
· Ever been to Africa? No
· Ever rolled anybody in toilet paper? Only as a bridal shower game!
· Have you ever been in a car accident? Just minor fender-benders
· Favorite day of the week? Saturday. Family time!
· Favorite flower? Gerber daisies (pink)
· Favorite - Hot dog or Chinese food? Chinese, but not in summer!
· Do you own a bike? Yes but my neighbor wrecked it and hasn’t fixed it yet
· Who was you latest e-mail from? Walgreens, saying my print order is ready
· Where would you like to shop more if you could afford to? Etsy!!
· Bed time? Between 10 and 11
· Latest person to share dinner with? As in, not in front of the TV??? Can't remember!!
· What are you up to now? Getting ready for church tomorrow and family festivities afterward. Packing bathing suits, making a pile to take with me, etc.
· Favorite color? green
· How many tattoos? Just one! A prickly pear cactus I got in 1998, the day before I moved from Florida to Arizona. The best decision I ever made (the move, not necessarily the tattoo!!)