Tuesday, August 5, 2008

And the winner is....

SHELLY from over at

My Lily Eden!!

Woo hoo!!!

If you want to see her amazing creations, visit her
Etsy shop

I had my son draw a name out of a bowl but he drew two--so I said, "Pick one!" and he unfolded Shelly! I laaaaughed because I've purchased so many of her beautiful cards--talk about pressure!!! PHEW!!
I'll get her request and post the results, of course! She wanted the Heather Bailey paper, which I've never used so I'm super-excited!!

Guess what??? You're all winners!! If you'd like me to send you a fun (but blank) card to give away or enjoy for yourself, just shoot me an e-mail at proudsoutherngal@hotmail.com with your mailing address. If you have a preference on generic, thank you, birthday, 'just a note,' 'hello' or summer (or see one pictured on my blog that strikes your fancy), let me know!! :)

Look for a new giveaway soon!!!

1 comment:

Just Me said...

oooOoOOOh I am soooo excited!!!!! yay!!!! I love being the one to GET the cards!! I can't wait! You just go ahead and make them any ol way you like, and I am sure I will love them!! thank you thank you!!