Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Crazy 8s

1.Post rules on your blog.
2.Answer the six "8" items.
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. What Not to Wear
2. Designed to Sell
3. A Baby Story
4. The Office
5. Say Yes to the Dress
6. UFC
7. ??
8. ??

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. napped
2. cleaned
3. ate & snacked continuously
4. uploaded pictures to Facebook
5. made my birthday party invitations
6. made my birthday party guest-list & to-do list
7. checked out our new Super Target
8. attended Bible study

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Christmas!
2. All our November birthday
3. Finding out the gender of our baby
4. My grandparents' visit in December
5. Thanksgiving with the family
6. Any date night I can get with my hubby!
7. New maternity clothes
8. My son turning 3

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Logan's Roadhouse
2. Olive Garden
3. Mimi's Cafe
4. Chick-Fil-A
5. Souper Salad
6. On the Border
7. El Zocalo
8. Abby's Garden Tea Room

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST

1. a new camera
2. learning to sew
3. a successful Etsy shop
4. black leather boots
5. a weekend getaway with my hubby
6. cool crafting supplies
7. a new purse
8. health for our family

8 PEOPLE TO TAG
1. I tag anyone who wants to do it!! :)

No comments: