Friday, January 2, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #3
With the holidays, I almost forgot it was Friday!!
1. Using the card-making goodies I got for Christmas to make some fun Valentine's Day cards for my Etsy shop! I love putting the snowmen and Santas to rest and bringing out the hearts!!
2. An impromptu trip to Hobby Lobby where we found THIS to use as the centerpiece for my fairy-themed mother/daughter tea party in February. We named her Faith Fairy and my mom and grandma split the cost! For now, she resides happily on top of my curio cabinet.
The best part is, when the lamps are on in my Morning Room, she casts a shadow on the wall like Tinker Bell! :)
3. Selling off a slew of my Cookie Lee jewelry. It's nice to see my inventory dwindle, especially right before a new catalog debuts!
4. A quiet New Year's Eve at home, sipping cocoa and playing Mexican Train dominoes.
5. A fresh haircut and a happy hubby because I'm growing it out!
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
Posted by Tabitha at 11:00 AM