Friday, January 9, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #4
I tell ya, Fridays come quickly around here!!
1. A giant ham my hubby got from his company for Christmas that will be good for no less than 10 meals--and it's delicious!! Helllloooo, ham sandwiches (no, I didn't take pictures)!!
2. No more Christmas paraphernalia in the house! No more cinnamon or spice candles, either--we've moved on to vanilla and lilac!
3. Getting my Morning Room back in its full glory after the holidays. I love spending time in the morning in there in my favorite chair. Aaaaahhh.
4. My re-organized craft space, beckoning me to bring over a cup of coffee and get creative! Plus THREE Etsy orders this week--a new record! :)
YES, this IS the organized version! If I can't see it, I don't use it--I'm a visual person, OK???? :)
5. Working on my Garden Fairy Mother & Daughter tea party. I realize that I just don't quite "feel right" when I'm not planning an event!
I hope you had a terrific week as well!!
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
Posted by Tabitha at 8:48 AM