Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday's Fave Five #4



I tell ya, Fridays come quickly around here!!

1. A giant ham my hubby got from his company for Christmas that will be good for no less than 10 meals--and it's delicious!! Helllloooo, ham sandwiches (no, I didn't take pictures)!!

2. No more Christmas paraphernalia in the house! No more cinnamon or spice candles, either--we've moved on to vanilla and lilac!



3. Getting my Morning Room back in its full glory after the holidays. I love spending time in the morning in there in my favorite chair. Aaaaahhh.



4. My re-organized craft space, beckoning me to bring over a cup of coffee and get creative! Plus THREE Etsy orders this week--a new record! :)



YES, this IS the organized version! If I can't see it, I don't use it--I'm a visual person, OK???? :)



5. Working on my Garden Fairy Mother & Daughter tea party. I realize that I just don't quite "feel right" when I'm not planning an event!



I hope you had a terrific week as well!!

Read more entries over at

Living To Tell The Story

7 comments:

Robin said...

Enjoying planning events is a gift that not all of us have! Good for you that you know what your gift is and that you use it!

Brenda said...

I agree with you, its good to get the Christmas stuff cleaned up. Fun to take it out, and a relief to put it all away again!

Susanne said...

I love Christmas but it is nice to get back to the norm isn't it? It almost makes it fresh!

My fresh smelling candles are out too!

Anonymous said...

I'm enjoying having the Christmas decorations put away, too. Though my cats really miss the tree. How cozy your morning room looks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tabitha,
That sounds like such a fun, enchanting event you are planning. I love teas and planning things like that. It really does feel good to have all the decorations put away and order restored. Have a wonderful weekend.

Willow said...

That's an adorable photo of the garden fairy in the teacups!

Please feel free to come to my house and plan ALL my dinners, events, parties, holidays! That's NOT my spiritual gift.

Islandsparrow said...

Love your fairy teacup picture!

And your morning room - what a nice name for a room!

I'm with you - it is nice to get everything tidied up and back to "normal"

Have a great weekend!