Saturday, January 10, 2009

mini file folders

Do you love wee little things?

Were you into paper dolls as a little girl?

Do you like tracing and cutting?

Are you into containers and boxes?

Then these mini file folders might appeal to you as much as they do to me!!



At the risk of this being an old trend that everyone has already tried and gotten over, I'll continue! :)

I love everything about this concept. The teeny-tiny size...cutting them out of pretty paper...and imagining what can go inside!

These are just a trial run, a "rough draft," to see what sizes are going to work best.

This is to give you an idea of the sizes.



I love getting a peek into the inside!







For the purposes of my Etsy shop, I'll probably make some into cards and make some plain to sell as sets for scrap booking or other paper projects.

My next project: library cards and pockets!

I love trying new things!!

1 comment:

Willow said...

Tabitha, I thought I'd post here too and say hi and tell you thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.