Friday, January 23, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #5
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
1. Visiting with a mentor from my teen years who was here for a big Mary Kay conference from my home state of Florida. Not only did we get to catch up but she treated our family to dinner and ice cream...AND gave me all these Mary Kay goodies! Talk about a TREAT!!
2. Getting new paper and stamps in the mail! It's such fun to try new things!
Urban Prairie, which is an old favorite...
And brand new stuff I've never tried from Bo Bunny.
And new acrylic stamps!
3. Two new books on "The Vine" scripture from John 15. I'm super-excited about diving into this passage and the concept of abiding in Christ.
"Secrets of the Vine for Women"
"Secrets of the Vine" Bible study.
4. Finishing an order from my friend for more of these Valentine's Day tag/cards.
After all that "fussiness," I enjoyed making this really simple card, just to amuse myself! :)
5. Ordering The Fairies for the fairy gardens we'll be making at my Garden Fairy Tea Party in a mere two weeks! I ordered the most of this style because, well, girls love pink!! Her name is "Blossom."
I've had a really fun week!! :) I hope you did, too!!
Posted by Tabitha at 10:08 AM