Tuesday, January 27, 2009

tri-fold mini cards...& Valentines SALE!!



Do you remember these being popular when you were a kid?? A small, tri-fold card and you'd seal it with a sticker. I had never made any so when I got an order for a set of birthday cards, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

I took a 4x6 piece of heavy paper that was white on the back and folded the first side down about 3/4 of the way, then folded the bottom up to meet it.



Rather than a sticker, I jazzed it up with a stamp of flowers, which I embellished with glitter and a button. Inside is stamped with "Happy Birthday" but they could be used for any occasion, of course.



I think they're cute and a little unexpected! It's be fun to attach a gift card inside, too! :)



~~~~~ P.S. There's a 20% off SALE going on in my Etsy shop right now!!! 20% off all Valentine's Day cards and tags--check it out! ~~~~~

Roots & Wings Etsy shop



No comments: