Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday's Fave Five #6



Read more entries over at

Living To Tell The Story

I must say, I am feeling especially blessed, happy and content at this phase of life. Everything is sort of "flowing" and I feel so much peace. I try not to take it for granted.

OK, here we go!

1. Having two of my hubby's old friends over for dinner last night that he re-connected with on Facebook. It's fun to hear them reminisce and he definitely starts acting more like the "kid" I married. Dinner turned out great, too, and it was fun to entertain again!

2. Weather nice enough to play outside. Monkey loves nothing more than dumping sand and rocks on his trains like the avalanches in his 'Thomas' videos!



P.S. Speaking of Monkey, he HAS to get in on it when ANYone takes pictures--so he was in the fray when I took these on Wednesday when I hit the 6.5 months/26 weeks/start of the third trimester mark. Yes, I am in my pjs! My two boys! :)

These cracks me UP!





3. My fairy garden! I had way too much fun with this! This was version #1, with my "pond." I love the table and stools and the mini tea set.



Then I added flowers to give them a test drive, and took the table out for ease of watering.



For the tea party, I'll put the table back in with the tea set, and I'll add these......

4. .....Mini cupcakes!! Aren't they adorable??

"cupcaaake" on Etsy

made them! My hubby had ordered a cupcake necklace for my birthday, and she sent along a key chain with these tiny cupcakes attached. I thought, "Hm, those would be perfect for my fairy garden for the tea party!!" I ordered two and she sent the purple/chocolate one as a surprise extra! Delightful! They're more like the size of an entire cake for these fairies!!



5. This super-soft Valentine's Day owl/birdy/cupcake throw my mom got for me at Target for my favorite chair. The caveat being, of course, that she gets to use it when she's here!! Monkey like to nap under it, too!



A wonderful week full of surprises and goodies, and lots of great moments to treasure! I hope yours was, too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

7 comments:

Susanne said...

Your little Monkey's face in the one pic cracked me right up. He's so cute.

Love your little fairy gardens and those cupcakes are too fun!

Mo said...

Oh, I luv the little fairy garden! Too cute!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Brenda said...

I like the mini cup cake. Sounds like you had a good week.

Just Me said...

Oooh, HEY now! I have not seen that throw at Target!!! CAUTE!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Love belly pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun Fri Fave 5!! Loved the Monkey Face and those fabulous cupcakes!! So great to meet you through Fri Fave 5!! Dana

The Correspondent said...

What a fun list, Tabitha! Congratulations on your pregnancy with another boy. Boys are wonderful blessings.