Friday, February 13, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #7
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
1. My Fairy Garden Tea Party on Saturday was a blast and by all accounts, both moms and daughters alike had a wonderful time. See all the pictures at this post:
2. One of my oldest dearest friends in my hometown had her baby girl on the 11th (my family's "special number"), the first girl among my close group of high school friends. Her name is Kate and she was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and Mom and Kate both seem to be healthy and well!! Ain't she cute?? I love all that pink!!
3. This early Valentine's Day gift from my mom. A red tea cup that fits the "Forte" tea "cones." Love it!! And it's red!!
4. A $10 gift certificate from my mom to use on Ethan (our baby-boy-to-be). I wanted Drew to pick something out for him and he liked this duck design...
...but he really like the "squeeze me" onesie. Go figure!! I think it's adorable.
5. My mini bathroom "makeover." I did it for the tea party but I'm going to leave it up for Spring. I adore purple but don't really use it anywhere in the house so this was my big chance! I love anything lavender, too, so I incorporated lavender, fairies and purple together! with beige walls and a white shower curtain, it's fun to change it up every once in a while!
P.S. I had a blast making these chocolate-dipped pretzels. I sprinkled some with red sugar, some with red candy lips and the rest were drizzled with strawberry frosting!
I sent some in goody bags with my hubby for the ladies he works with in the accounting department.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Posted by Tabitha at 10:13 AM