Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #9
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
(written on Thursday evening)
1. My baby shower invitations arrived this week!! They are soooo cute! I won't give away the surprise, but I stamped each envelope with blue baby footprints.
2. Two new paper punches (umbrella and butterfly) for 40% off and new spring confetti! I can't wait to make some Spring cards!
3. Beautiful weather her in Arizona. Andrew and I spent a lot of time this week in the back yard, soaking in the sun and playing--plus I got to finally flip through some of my favorite magazines!
4. Time to Springify! I saw a picture of a mantle in one of the magazines I read with white dishes and I thought, "Hey, I can do that!"
Here's how it started. Kinda...random. Not very springy.
This was my first attempt.
Then I tweaked it a bit, added a bird, etc. I'd like a nest with eggs to go under the glass dome.
Here's the shelf AND the desk after the "makeover."
It makes the whole room feel lighter and fresher!
5. My grandmother sent me this fairy (from one of the "before" picture). I told her over the phone that it's a "shelf sitter" and almost said a bad word! :) She said it was a "congrats on the great tea party" gift. I know she wishes she could've been here for it!! Now she needs to find a permanent home...
And as a P.S., I hit 30 weeks of pregnancy this week! I feel like I'm finally entering the home stretch! Here's me (after sitting in the sun a lil' today)!
I hope you had a beautiful week, too!!
Posted by Tabitha at 5:00 AM