Friday, March 13, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #11
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
Our family's "special number" is 11 so I'm excited to present my 11th FFF entry!!
1. Kite-flying in our neighborhood park. Andrew loved it!
2. Two days worthy of a dip in the munchkin pool.
3. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend here for a visit. Andrew loves having house-guests and his uncle has more energy to play than we do! We went to the zoo on Thursday...
...along with my hubby's sister and her family.
Sarah (the sister that lives with us) came, too...
...and treated the cousins to Popcicles. Mmmmm.
It's such a blessing to have such wonderful in-laws!
4. Along with #3, Andrew and I enjoyed some quality time together at the zoo, some of our last before the baby comes. He was enjoying the Popcicle but he didn't mind a snuggle with Mom.
5. A pile of new magazines for Spring! I love getting recipe, decorating and crafting ideas!! Hopefully the weekend will provide me some time to actually sit the read them!
Hope you had wonderful week, too!
Posted by Tabitha at 11:50 AM