Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paper flower tutorial



By Dozi Design

Nope, these paper flowers were not my idea.

But I love them!!!

These would be fun for a variety of Valentine's Day craft projects!



Here's a link to

The Tutorial

I used double-sided paper cut into 4x4 squares. The polka dot paper is Valentine's Day, the other two are Amy Butler. I used a dab of hot glue to secure it underneath so it wouldn't unravel. I love how each one turned out slightly different! An imperfect spiral actually makes the flower more interesting! It will be fun to experiment with larger squares.



Here's how I used one of them. Any other ideas???



2 comments:

Just Me said...

Ooooh, those are pppppp-retty! love them. Thats a little something else I can add to my ever growing list in my notebook.HA!

and, please.....quit torturing me by telling me about your balmy days. I am about to go insane here!!!

Wendy said...

hi tabitha! thanks for the congrats! i'm definitely enjoying my little boy right now - i know he's going to grow up too fast :) thanks for featuring my paper flower tutorial - i'm so glad you like it!