Friday, February 19, 2010

Organizing paperwork with clipboards

I loved this idea from my recent "Parents" magazine. To corral every one's paperwork, use decorative clipboards! They adhered paper to fit then added chipboard letters to spell each name. You can attach invitation, receipts, reminders, etc.



Here's the one I made for me, using a junky old clipboard I had sitting around. I also attached a pen and hung it next to our family calendar.





Drew's will be next {but more manly, of course}!

4 comments:

*Katy* said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE that idea. Thanks so much for sharing :)

FranticMommy said...

Rockin idea! I have some crappy old clipsboards that would be a bright creative, quick fix. Got my folders too. LOVE THEM :)

Kitty Deschanel said...

What a great idea! Your clipboard even turned out better than the ones in the magazine. Did you send them a photo of your result?

Lamb’s Most Recent Post: Cruising, HGTV Green Home, CRAZY Sexy Nerd and LAZY Me

Kitty Deschanel said...

1 more thing! We have a bunch of dingy, icky clipboards at work. I wonder if something like this may be just what they need. I'm thinking toile would be nice :)