Friday, April 1, 2011

My craft room!! {and Spring fabric flowers}

Seven months after moving in and with my Etsy shop in "vacation mode" so I can have a breather, I FINALLY have my craft room how I want it!! And I get to use and enjoy it just for ME!!

The bookcase of crafting supplies:



My craft table, with actual space to WORK! {but why do I usually end up working on the couch instead??}



Bookcase & SPRING banner I made {and, yes, I usually have company in there!}:



My helpers!



{notice that I re-covered the chairs in "Happy All Over" fabric, which matches the two fabric bins!!}



I enjoy working in here to much more now!!

SO MUCH in fact that I went on a little "flower making binge" last night!! A veritable garden!!! {under my Ott light, so the colors are very "true"}



QUITE CONTRARY fabric {love the pink and green, especially gingham}



{fun polka dots!}



From Raspberry Creek on Etsy Such yummy fabrics!!

SPRING STREET fabric {rain drops, birds, flowers--love it!!}



From Venezie Designs on Etsy Delightful to buy from!

E-mail me if you'd like to purchase anything, all flowers are $6 and can be made on a hair clip or brooch pin! tabandrew(at)hotmail.com

BRING ON SPRING!

No comments: