To report 6 quirky things about myself from Hazel at
1. I can't keep anything alive in my house except people. My husband has stopped buying me potted ANYthing, no matter how "easy." Silk all the way for me!!
2. Before I met my husband, I'd kissed around 35 guys (only one had been an actual boyfriend). But my husband had an "Our first kiss will be on our wedding day" rule. Talk about irony.
3. As a kindergartner in the south, my teacher reported to my mom that I wasn't able to pronounce the difference between "lion" and "line." I still have to correct myself sometimes.
4. I'm addicted to office supplies. It's genetic, passed on from my dad. Post-It notes, Sharpies of all colors, cute file folders, pretty paper, you name it. I can't walk down that aisle and not pick up something. We're getting a Staples within walking distance in the fall. That's where I'll be.
5. I'm currently a rep for two home-based businesses but have also been a consultant for three others. And I've hosted shows for yet three more plus two boutiques with thirteen vendors each!! I love the direct sales industry and buy from other direct sales consultants as much as possible.
6. I take my son on field trips to Target almost every week. He eats popcorn and I browse and shop. It's my little guilty pleasure.
Now let's see how quirky these bloggers are...
1. Stacy at http://musingsofmomgirl.blogspot.com
2. Katharine at http://callawaylife.blogspot.com
3. Lily Eden at http://lilyeden.wordpress.com
...OK, I'm having issues with adding links. HELP!!!
Then I'll pick the three others.
Rules of play:
a. Link the person who tagged you. That’s Me!
b. Mention the rules in your blog post.
c. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
d. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them.
e. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.