Friday, May 16, 2008

Tagged!!

For a fill-in-the-blank. I loooooove to fill in blanks and put little checks in boxes and all that. My mom worked at an insurance agency when I was about 8 and would give me forms to fill out. I'm a sucker for surveys in the mail. I'll even fill it out then throw it away. I like quizzes, too, like the "What's your decorating style?" quizzes in magazines. LOVE 'em!
So! Here ya go. I was tagged by my bud over at
Lily Eden
My answers are in bold.

1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to...live someone else's life, not even for a day, and not for all the money in the world.


2. Bright red toenails and new flip flops...remind me that summer is almost here! Must be close cuz here's my toes!

3. I cannot live without my...ridiculously comfortable king-size bed. How did people ever sleep on the ground??

4. Running a bed and breakfast and publishing a book...are two things I’d like to try.

5. When life hands you lemons...whip up some lemon toner! It's just the juice of a lemon and half a cup of witch hazel. Mix it and shake it, then apply with a cotton ball. Store it in the fridge for an extra dose of refreshment!

6. Vacations at the beach...are my favorite childhood memories.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to...a relaxing evening in. Tomorrow my plans include...shopping & having dinner at some friends' house. Sunday, I am going to...do the usual day-long church activities marathon.
I want to tag: anyone who wants to with the “fill in the blanks” questions! Enjoy!

1 comment:

lily eden said...

i love it! great answers, tab! hope you're sunday is good!