Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fallification Check List

1. New candle in my favorite bird cage candle holder (and fall polka-dot ribbon--how fun is that??), CHECK



2. Fall table, complete with leaf place mats and orange plates, CHECK



3. Fabulous Gold Canyon fall scented candle (Mulled Cider), CHECK



4. Tea station, complete with mini Longaberger basket and leafy garland given to me by a dear teacher friend many years ago...CHECK



5. Fall chocolate for nibbling (I love M&Ms in fall colors!), CHECK



6. Falled-out entryway, CHECK. I still need a little potted somethin'-somethin' for inside the bird cage.



7. Leafy throw for my favorite chair, CHECK



8. New fall pillow covers, CHECK



9. Fall pedicure (we wear open-toe shoes year-round in AZ!), CHECK



10. "Trick or Treat" $5 shirt from Tar-jay for our annual trip to the pumpkin patch, CHECK



What are YOU doing to fallify?? If you post about it, let me know and I'll add a link to your blog!! :)

1 comment:

Mojavi said...

ok now you have to come do my house :)