Thursday, September 18, 2008

"I See What You're Saying" Test run

I hope you're planning to participate in the "I SEE What You're Saying" blog-a-thon on Sept. 30!! For all the info., click on the cute picture below to visit the "2nd Cup of Coffee" blog.



I AM!

And, ooooh, this is a seriously ROUGH cut!!

End of the day with faded makeup and no lipstick, my son interrupting (and calling you all "bawgers" which is his word for "boogers"), hair a mess...but, a peek at my "real life!" I sound gruff and tired...do I always sound that way?? And I'm not so great in front of the camera--need more "eye contact!" Well, OK, and no kid interfering. Yeah. This video is fraught with problems.

ANYway...planning to participate?? I highly suggest a test run! I'm being brave by posting this...so be kind.

The real deal will (hopefully) be much better. Fresh makeup and natural lighting will go a long way!! I'll keep practicing, too! :) Hope to SEE you then!

P.S. Mute my playlist before watching...or enjoy the music as a sort of "soundtrack" to go with the movie! :)



5 comments:

Tabi said...

Lol! Great job, couldn't stop laughing at your boy kissing your face everytime you tried to talk!

Just me.....Shelly said...

HI Tabs!!! Nice to see ya!!! Sooooo cute (boogers)--hee hee!!!

Oh and CONGRATS ON being preggers!! yay! I am so thrilled for you!!

Krissy said...

I LOVE IT! That was incredibly awesome to get to see you talking and put a voice with a post. lol I don't have a camera, and if I did, that could be VERY scary. lol You're looking FAB anyway... no need to get all dolled up! lol :D

Wendi @ Every Day Miracles said...

HI! I stopped by from checking out 2nd cup of coffee and the post on I see what your talking about. :) Very cool! :) I loved this! :) I think I may jsut try it... :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, Tabi, it's September 29th, only four more hours until I post ... I can't wait!