Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Gotta have some blank cards on hand

I, in fact, have to un-list items from my shop to give people at the last minute because I--the queen of cards--don't always have an appropriate card on hand for a last-minute "thank you" or "get well." Oops.

So I created these to work for any occasion and, yes, they are BLANK inside!

I love this new paper!
It's so pretty, I didn't even embellish them.
This set of three includes a FREE bookmark.



Here's the inside.



Makes a lovely gift, too!
Buy them
HERE

This set of 2 did get some layered goodness and a 3-D butterfly embellishment.



The back has some flocked action and you can see the FREE bookmark, included.



This set is
HERE

I'm always pleased when I make items that I myself would buy!!

Do you have some cute cards on hand for your last-minute card needs??

No comments: