Friday, July 31, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #19
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
1. My mom has been on her summer "vacation" (she won't call it a break) for the last two weeks so she spent some time here to hang out, see the boys and allow me to go to my doctor's appointments. She watched Andrew one day and both boys the other day, AND let me use her car! Such a blessing. Here's her with the boys.
One of my appointments was with a dentist after (gulp) seven years. Good news: no cavities and my teeth are healthy. Bad news: I need my wisdom teeth out. EEK!
2. Mom also took us to get Andrew's hair cut, followed by a trip to Starbucks--such a treat! Here's his new 'do!
3. The end of swimming lessons. I'm actually sad that we won't be going anymore but glad that Andrew is a much better swimmer now and able to navigate the pool without wings. He loves his freedom!!! He's doing really well and is terribly proud.
4. An impromptu visit from my dad when he was on my side of town for a paint job. I made us lunch and he got to hold Ethan. I found out later that my mom was happy to have the extra time at home to get her projects done, so it was a win-win for everyone. Here's Ethan smiling up at him!
5. Ethan getting more and more active and alert. He's been kicking like crazy and loved getting his feet high and kicking these toys. He even made the zebra spin so the music would play!
When he smiles up at me like this, it just melts my heart! And he does this a LOT.
I am a blessed woman!
Posted by Tabitha at 8:25 AM