Monday, July 6, 2009

Girls' Night In

Now that I am emerging from my postpartum fog (I call it a "milky haze"), I am trying to get back down to the business of taking care of the people around me. My love language to others is giving gifts and with us on a budget, I don't get to do it very often. But I felt led to do this for a dear friend who has been such a wonderful encouragement to me for the last several months.

She is due with a baby boy any day now and her sister and mother are in town for a visit, and hopefully to meet the baby. I thought it would be fun to create a "girls' night in" bag so I assembled this at the store and gave it to her this morning.



I got some Crunch N Munch, "Maid in Manhatten," some good candy, a facial mask, a nail buffer, nail polish and some cute nail decals. They can pop the movie in, enjoy some snacks, have a facial and paint their nails--soooo girly!

I hope it blesses them--I know I had fun putting it together! Just thought I'd throw it out there in case you thought of someone who would enjoy something similar. It's always fun to surprise someone with goodies!

No comments: