Friday, August 7, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #20
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
1. My husband and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on the 6th! Here's us only a month after we met. We were introduced over Thanksgiving weekend 2001, were engaged that February and married August of 2002! Talk about a whirlwind romance!
My mom came over to watch both boys so we could enjoy a leisurely dinner together--the first since Ethan was born! It was lovely to talk uninterrupted and enjoy each other's company!
2. I got lots of organizing done this week! Besides looking sooo much better, I'm amazed at how much better I FEEL, too! Check out that post
3. I actually sat down at my craft table and made some cards! I haven't made time for that in quite a while and it felt great!
4. Speaking of crafting, I got a $40 order in my Etsy shop this week--all the way for Canada!! That's my biggest order so far and the first time I shipped internationally--pretty exciting!
5. Two play dates this week, which definitely helps the days go by faster when you're "stuck at home" all week! One day, my friend Jen brought her boys over, including her 3-week old. We were "pregnancy buddies" and it's fun now to compare babies instead of pregnancy symptoms! Here's the boys together--that's my Ethan on the left. Isn't he huge???
And for good measure, here's the latest picture of the boys:
It was a great week--we are truly blessed!
Posted by Tabitha at 8:55 AM