Friday, April 10, 2009
Friday's Fave Five #13
Read more entries over at
Living To Tell The Story
1. I had my Baby Shower on Saturday!! It was such a blessing in so many ways. I already posted all about it
2. I got fun goodies from participating in a Spring Swap. Check out that post
3. I've made it to 36 weeks, and a month from my due date! I figured I was already adequately huge to get maternity portraits. I adore the ones of me with "my boys" and I am so grateful for them, especially my hubby. I posted the best ones
4. These flowers from the baby shower have made the whole main part of the house smell amazing and they are delightful in the middle of my dining room table. I adore the lilies, especially with it being Easter!
5. Finally feeling like my normal self again. Last week was challenging and what was probably just a minor hormonal surge became three days of self-induced anxiety, which is very unlike me. After a lot of prayer and really choosing to focus on resting in God's peace, I am definitely grateful to be feeling well again. Thank You, Lord!
Posted by Tabitha at 5:00 AM